Receive approval from the Staff Development Committee for your request.
Plan your trip or training. Pre-payments (pre-payment form) for items that can be pre-paid, and/or use your personal monies for reimbursement on your return.
On your return, complete the Reimbursement Claim Form for all expenses claimed on the request form within 30 days. Receipts and documentation is needed. Please follow the directions on the form.
Complete the conference evaluation form and submit to the Classified Senate.
- Approval of the event must be on file before the event in order to qualify for funding.
- If driving, start your mileage calculation from the College's address to the Event and back.
- District and college policy does not allow individual professional organizational memberships.
- Please explain in detail how attendance at the conference will benefit you, students and the college. - Attach a separate sheet if necessary.
- Funding is not automatic, and will be reviewed by the funding committee. You will be notified by email about the status of your request.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Classified Staff Development Chair
(Treasurer, Lori Parra).