The following information is for tutors of Saddleback College's Tutoring Center.
Professional DevelopmentAll tutors must sign up for two professional development workshops in addition to the mandatory Jonathan Brown workshop on March 17 from 12:00-3:30pm.
Spring 2017- Tutor Professional Development Sign Up
Spring 2017- Tutor Professional Development Schedule Only
Client Report Forms must be completed at the end of every tutoring session. Please follow these steps:
Client Report Forms (CRFs)
- In the last 5 minutes, visit WCOnline to add a Client Report Form to the appointment, seen here.
- Paper CRFs are available if preferred.
- Prompt the student to summarize the tutoring session, what they did well, and what needs more work.
- The tutor should fill out the CRF with their own comments and the student's reflections.
- Check the box to "Email Client Report Form to Client/Student."
- Fill out the "Other Emails" with the professor's email address. Faculty emails can be found in the SOCCCD database.
Tutor Employee Handbook
All tutors are required to read and understand the terms of their employment and LRC rules.
Click here to view/download the Tutor Employee Handbook