Location: LRC 258
Skills Lab Computer Center
The lab is open to Saddleback College students at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
Printing is available on a laser printer for 10¢ per page using a personal print card available in LRC 207. A trained staff member is available to assist beginning computer users and to answer computer-related questions.
Instructors throughout the college use the center to assign course dedicated software to students enrolled in their respective courses.
Any instructor who would like to provide this service to their students in a supervised environment is invited to contact the Tutoring Services Director, phone 949-582-4605.
The following course dedicated software is available for Saddleback student use:
- 2 Computers with Sabre Personal Trainer.
- 6 Computers with Diet Analysis+ 9
- 2 Computers with Arc GIS. Located in LRC 212
- 2 Computers with AutoCad 2013, and Auto Desk Revit Architecture 2013. Located in LRC 212
- 2 Mac's with Adobe CS5 - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Bridge, After Effects, and Premiere. Located in LRC 212
Our Computer Center offers Saddleback College students the opportunity to practice their computer skills with trained assistants available when needed.
Students who would like to improve their computer skills by assisting others may volunteer as a computer center assistant.