Online LRC Tutoring through ConexEDOnline tutoring appointments are scheduled, live meetings between LRC tutors and students working from their personal computers.
How to make an Online Tutoring appointment:
- Go to https://saddleback.mywconline.com
- For more help, see Make a Tutoring Appointment
- Select the "Online Tutoring Schedule" from the dropdown, seen here or here
- Choose your preferred tutor and time, and save the appointment
How to attend your Online Tutoring appointment:
- Open your Chrome (preferred) or Firefox browser
- Safari and Internet Explorer will not work
- Go to https://saddleback.craniumcafe.com
- Click the "Auto Login" button, seen here
- Do not create a ConexED account
- Log in using your Saddleback username and password
- Scroll or search to find your scheduled tutor and click "Knock on Door", seen here
- Your tutor will open the meeting session, seen here
- You must have a microphone and headphones!
Online Paper CenterThe Online Paper Center allows students to submit an essay and receive feedback from LRC tutors within 48 hours (not counting weekends and holidays).
How to upload an essay to the Online Paper Center:
- Login at https://saddleback.blackboard.com/
- Under the "My Courses" tab, select "TU 300"
- If not enrolled in TU 300, see Register for TU 300
- Click the "SC Online Tutoring" link on the left-side menu
- Click the "Online Tutoring" link
- Select "Paper Center" to upload your essay (double spaced!)
- Return to the Paper Center after 48 hours to view your proofed essay
We cannot guarantee that essays with the following issues will be reviewed:
- Primarily needs help with grammar and English mechanics
- Did not provide information about the assignment in the Goals box
- Due within 48 hours of submission
- Very long or unfinished
- Not double-spaced
- Submitted multiple times in the same week