Online Resources: ESL
- Voice Nation Live Latin Language and Literature Resources
- ESL Partyland Grammar Hunting Resources for ESL Teachers and Students. A Fun Place to Learn English as a Second Language
- English Language (ESL) Grammar Quizzes Test yourself with our selection of 273 free English language quizzes covering grammar, usage and vocabulary for beginner and intermediate level English students.
- Websites to Help You Learn English
- Schultz's ESL Class
- Activities for ESL Students.
- ESL Gold For student and teachers. Free English teaching and learning resources
- Interactive Quizzes for ESL Students
- Interactive Grammar Quizzes Practice on points of English and grammar Added 06/29/2010
- ESL/EFL/ESOL Resources - Portal Site for English Learning & Teaching! Englishpond.com covers vast areas of English (ESL, EFL, ELT, ESOL) learning and teaching. Our materials include among others : Printable Worksheets, Self-grading flash quizzes and Exercises, Video Lessons, E-books Powerpoint lessons and more.
- About.com English as 2nd Language Added 8/12/2009
- Visual Dictionary Added 6/24/2009
- 3,000 words you need to know. Browse the 3,000 Words List alphabetically. Added 6/24/2009
- Resources for English as a Second Language UsingEnglish.com provides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics. Browse our grammar glossary and references of irregular verbs, phrasal verbs and idioms, ESL forums, articles, teacher handouts and printables, and find useful links and information on English. Topics cover the spectrum of ESL, EFL, ESOL, and EAP subject areas.
- Idioms Dictionary of English Idioms and Idiomatic Expressions
- Idom Quizzes Interactive
- Audio for ESL/EFL - Listen and Read Along
1. Agriculture Report
2. American Mosaic
3. American Stories
4. Environment Report
5. Health Report
6. People in America
7. Science in the News
8. About "Listen and Read Along"
- Free-English-Study: Irregular Verb List With audio.
- Activities for ESL Students
- Dictionaries in different languages With pronunciation.
- An English Pronouncing Dictionary With with instant sound.
- Intermediate Level ESL Quizzes. Our ESL grammar quizzes, exercises and tests are all self-grading.
- Interesting Things for ESL Students Word games, puzzles, quizzes, exercises, slang, proverbs and much more.
- Randall's ESL Listening Lab - Interactive site to improve your listening skills.
- Dave's ESL Cafe - Dave Sperling Presents The.... The Internet's Meeting place for ESL + EFL teachers + students from around the world.
- English as 2nd Language About English as 2nd Language
Writing Lesson Plan
Lower Intermediate Level Learning- Lesson Plans
Upper Intermediate Level Learning- Lesson Plans
Young Learner's ESL EFL English Lessons- Games and Activities
- ESL Deck Home
- Lists of Grammar Lists This site provides lists of grammar items for use by ESL/EFL teachers. These lists have been prepared by ESL/EFL teachers to share with colleagues. Complete List of English Irregular Verbs
List of Spelling Rules for Nouns and Verbs
List of American vs. British Spelling
List of Verb+Preposition Combinations
List of Linking Verbs
Count and NonCount Nouns
Noun Spelling--Regular and Irregular Noun Forms
List of Conjunctions
- English Exercises Online Elementary level, Elementary / Lower-Intermediate level, Lower-Intermediate / Intermediate level, Intermediate / Upper Intermediate level, Upper-Intermediate / Advanced level
- Activities for ESL Students Grammar Quizzes - Easy, Medium, Difficult.
Vocabulary Quizzes - Easy, Easy with Pictures, Medium, Difficult.
Crossword Puzzles - Easy, Not So Easy.
Bilingual Quizzes - Arabic-English, Chinese-English, Creole-English, Czech-English, Dutch-English, Finnish-English, French-English, German-English, Greek-English, Hungarian-English, Indonesian-English, Italian-English, Japanese-English (118), Korean-English (57), Kurdish-English, Lingala-English, Lithuanian-English (60), Malay-English, Persian-English, Polish-English, Portuguese-English, Romanian-English, Russian-English Sesotho-English, Somali-English, Spanish-English (138), Swahili-English, Swedish-English Tagalog-English, Tshiluba-English, Thai-English (68), Turkish-English, Ukrainian-English Urdu-English, Vietnamese-English, Zulu-English.
- The Internet Picture Dictionary
- English Grammar On the Web Welcome to English Grammar on the Web. This site was planned to give ESL/EFL teachers background information on teaching grammar in ESL/EFL classes as well as material to use in their classes. The site includes grammatical information, course syllabi and lesson plans, and links to other sites. Links are also given to the Journal of English Grammar on the Web and Heinle & Heinle's Inventory of Published Grammar Activities.
- FunBrain The Intenet's #1 site for K-8 teachers and kids.
- TOEFL-Testing Of English as a Foreign Language The official Web site for T est o f E nglish as a F oriegn L anguage programs and services.
- English as a Second Language Welcome to the English as a Second Language site, which is a starting point for ESL learners who want to learn English through the Web. Many people have created ESL learning materials for the Web. This site links you to those good and free ESL places. The variety of materials will allow you to choose something appropriate for yourself.
- Links to Other Sites for ESL Students
- ESL Links Academic Testing | Articles about Language | Associations and Institutes | Audio and Listening via Internet | Booksources | Bookstores | CALL - Computer Assisted Language Learning | Commercial | Conferences | E-Mail | Foreign Language News Sources | Fun | Games | Grammar | Homepages ESL Teachers | Homepages | Jobs Teaching ESL | Journals | Magazines | Linguistics | Misc ESL Links | Resources | Music | News Group | News | Phonetics | Poetry | Pronunciation | Publishers | Reading | Reference Materials | Schools and ESL Courses | Searches | TOEFL | Vocabulary | Writing.