What is Transfer Talk?
Transfer Talk allows Saddleback college students to “Talk” with a Transfer Center counselor in a live chat format about any questions which pertains to reaching his/her academic transfer goal to a transfer institution. Some questions may require an appointment with a counselor. It should also be noted that due to changes in college requirements and policies, all replies are to be used as advisory and informational only and will not constitute an official determination by the transfer institution.
When is Transfer Talk available?
Transfer Talk will be available during the following dates and times:
Transfer Talk Fall Schedule
|3-4 PM||3-4 PM|
(Times subject to change. Please contact the Transfer Center for updated information.)
What types of questions can be answered during Transfer Talk?
To assure confidentiality and for security reasons online counseling IS NOT available for:
- Personal Counseling
- Transcript evaluations
- Honors Appointments
- TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) evaluation
- TAP (Transfer Alliance Program) certification
Transfer Talk IS available for services such as:
- Clarification of college procedures and policies
- Degree and transfer requirements
- Course prerequisites
- Course offerings and majors available
- Referrals to other programs/services
- Transferability of Saddleback College courses
View a list of FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) that might answer your transfer question now.