Department Chair, Sociology
Adjunct Faculty, Sociology
Sign - up for Summer
Learn how to get involved
with the Sociology Club and
other community organizations
(see the Sociology Club link)
A Helping Hand - Sociology Club
Are you interested in getting more involved with your college, community, and the sociology department? The sociology club/A Helping Hand is a great way to meet people and get involved! It is a student run organization consisting of student members, a president and vice president, and faculty members. If you are interested in joining or want to learn more please contact the club advisors or the club president.
Sociology Club Faculty Advisors: Allison Camelot (email@example.com) and Nicole Loftus (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sociology Club President: James Zapata
- Painting houses for "Paint Your Heart Out"
- YMCA carnivals for foster children in Orange County
- Making goodie bags for the children at Orangewood Children's Home
- Senior day at Saddleback
- Multicultural day at Saddleback
- Bake sales to raise funds for our community service efforts
- Working at various Soup Kitchen in Orange County
Meetings are usually held the 3rd Thursday of each month from 1:30-2:30pm. For mor information and specifics about the meeting times, please contact James at HelpingHandSociologyClub@gmail.com.
You can also follow the club on the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Helpinghandsociologyclub/