The Research Office is the central point for research and planning for approximately 80 instructional programs and 20 support service units on the Saddleback College campus. The Research Office responds to requests from the President, Vice-President of Instruction, Vice-President of Student Services, Administrators, Deans, Faculty and Staff.
The Research Office leads the campus in the collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting, and dissemination of data that support the college. The Research Office supports data driven decision making through data collection, reporting, analysis and research studies in an accurate and timely manner.
General functions of the office include federal and state reporting (i.e. IPEDS, CCCCO MIS, and ARCC), providing data for program reviews/administrative unit reviews (AUR), SLO/AUO requests, survey design, administration and collection of data and the longitudinal cohort studies. The office utilizes the research databases from District IT, College IT, and other state and federal databases.
- New Student Achievements at Saddleback College
- Fall to Fall Persistence at Saddleback College
- Historical Distribution of Transfers from Saddleback College
- Historical Distribution of Awarded Degrees and Certificates at Saddleback College
- Historical Graduation Rates at Saddleback College
- 2010 Evaluation of the Economic Potential of Career Education and Training Programs
- 2010-2011 Orange County Workforce Indicators Report
- 2010 Economic Forecast Report
- 2008-2009 Orange County Workforce Indicators Report
- 2009 Community Awareness Benchmark Survey
- State Labor Market Information
- National Labor Market Information
- California Community College Chancellor's Office
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS )
- California Post-Secondary Education Commission (CPEC)
- National Student Clearinghouse
- California Department of Education