Distance and Online Education
Faculty Center - CIDDE
Associate & Full-Time Faculty Resources
Student Help Resources
Institute for Teaching & Learning
Associate Faculty Support Committee
Online Educator Program
Phone: (949) 582-4397
Fax: (949) 364-0284
Dean of Online Education
and Learning Resources
Senior Administrative Assistant
BGS 249 (CIDDE)
Administrative Support for BSI
Division ASG Senator
Division Operational Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adding Students with APC Codes
-Students will be able to add/drop your class by registering online throughout the registration period.
-Approximately 24 hours prior to the first class session, the class will close down for students to register without faculty authorization.
-Once officially closed, please download your online class roster and your Add Permit Codes from the MySite portal at www.saddleback.edu.
-If you are unable to successfully download your class roster or your Add Permit Codes, please immediately contact the division office for assistance.
You can add students to your class by giving them the Add Permit Codes. The codes are valid until their expiration date which will vary according to each specific class.
Expiration of Add Permit Codes:
The deadlines for the Add Permit Codes are on the Add Permit Code forms and correspond to the "census date" on the top of each class roster. After students are issued the Add Permit Codes, direct them to register online prior to their expiration date. If students are not listed on your online roster, they are not enrolled and may not continue to attend your class or receive a final course grade.
To access your codes, please follow these steps:
1) From the Saddleback Homepage at www.saddleback.edu., log onto MySite.
2) Click onto "Manage APC Codes."
3) Enter the number of codes you wish to create and print for each class.
4) Click onto "Create."
5) On the next screen, click on "Create Print File."
6) When the document appears on the screen, choose "Print."
1) All class enrollment is done exclusively online. Students can register online via MySite from any computer with Internet access.
2) Classes officially close about 24 hours prior to the first class session. (This marks the end of the official registration period.)
3) Once classes have officially closed, students can add closed classes with an Add Permit Code issued by the faculty member. Students will be unable to add a class without faculty authorization or a valid Add Permit Code. (This is the students' grace period.) With a valid Add Permit Code, students may enroll online with a credit or debit card or in person (through the Office of Admissions and Records) with a credit or debit card, cash, or by check.
4) Once the codes have expired, please refer students to our many late starting classes. (At this point, it is too late for students to add your classes.)
Adding Students (Add Permit Codes - APC)