Click on the links below to download and print the appropriate form. Please read the form descriptions to make sure you are sending in the correct paperwork. All printable forms are in PDF format and require the Adobe PDF reader program in order to view them. All newer computers will come with Adobe Reader installed, however if you do not have this program please click here to download and install it.
Note: The Matriculation Office does not accept photos of any documents taken with a phone or a camera for course placement. All documents must be printed/scanned and emailed, submitted by fax, or dropped off at Village 8-5.
- Math and English Prerequisite Evaluation Form
For courses that require a math or English prerequisite (view list of courses)
Please use this form when sending in AP exam scores, completed College coursework, or assessment scores from another college to be evaluated for math and English placement or to clear a course that requires a math or English prerequisite.
- College Prerequisite Evaluation Form (Other Departments)
For courses that DO NOT require a math or English prerequisite Please use this form when sending in transcripts that are to be evaluated for courses that DO NOT have a math or English prerequisite. This form must be faxed to the appropriate Division Office.
- High School Math Placement Challenge Form
Please use this form when submitting high school transcripts to challenge your math placement. You can only use high school transcripts as a challenge to your current math placement.
- Change Matriculation Status Form
Submit this form if you think that you have made a mistake filling out your Saddleback College Application and do not need to go through the Matriculation Process. You must complete all 4 sections of the form and meet the exemption criteria.
- Matriculation Test Rescore Request Form
Your placement results from the assessment exams will be posted with-in 24 business hours to your MySite. If you do not see your placement results posted in your MySite please use this form to request a rescore of your exams. Also see the online version of this form below.
Online Forms - No printing/faxing required
Matriculation Test Rescore Request
Your placement results from the assessment exams will be posted with-in 24 business hours to your MySite. If you do not see your placement results posted in your MySite please use this form to request a rescore of your exams. Also see the print version of this form above.
- Assessment (Reading, English, and Math) Test Dates
- Math Only Test Dates - Math only test are now conducted in the regular or walk-in assessment dates.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment Test Dates
- Writing Sample Appeal Test Dates
Sample Tests and Help
- Sample Math Questions
- Sample English Questions
- Sample ESL Questions
- MDTP Mathematical Analysis Readiness Online Sample Test
- MDTP Calculus Readiness Online Sample Test
- Algebra-2-Go Pre - Beg. Algebra Notes, Worksheets, and Videos
- What is Matriculation
- Math Course Sequence
- Matriculation Process (Green Sheet)
- ESL Information Flyer
- Get A Jump Start - Applied Psychology