OFFICE HOURS :
The Student Financial Assistance
Office Will Be Closed Friday
May 17th for the Saddleback
College Scholarship Ceremony
Monday - Thursday
8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday - Wednesday
8am to 6:00pm
8 am - noon
Location: SSC-106 [map]
Phone: (949) 582-4860
HIGHER ONE ATM
Student Services Building
Building (MSE) -
(PE 200) - Foyer
For your convenience a
Document Drop Box
outside our office.
Student Financial Assistance & Scholarship Office
Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Aid
- All students are entitled to and are guaranteed fair and equitable treatment in the awarding of financial aid. In addition, there shall be no discrimination of any kind. Appeal procedures exist for anyone who feels that a violation of the above has occurred. Contact the Director of Financial Aid.
- All students have the right to receive full and open information about various financial aid programs and their eligibility. Therefore, in addition they have the right to know the selection and review process used in awarding financial aid.
- All students have the right to know the cost of attending Saddleback College, the refund policies in case of withdrawal, the academic programs offered by the college, the faculty and physical facilities of the institution and the various types of accreditation under which the college operates
- All financial aid recipients agree to carry and complete a specific number of units each semester, report graduation or withdrawal, and notify the SFASO of any changes in financial status, marital status or unit load.
- Recipients of financial aid must use the funds to meet only educational costs. Any other use of the funds is prohibited by law.
- Students receiving aid must maintain satisfactory academic progress.