1. Complete Grades - cleanup
2. File Manager cleanup
3. Export/Archive Course(s) (packages & utilities) > save to external drive
4. Make course(s) unavailable - through MySite > Current Schedule > Manage
5. Change website information - important dates for online students
6. Post new syllabus
1. Patiently import from exported old course files (packages & utilities)
2. Remove duplicated menu items
3. Check file menu to see that the correct home page is first on the list.
4. Check file manager for duplications
5. Remove Discussion board, Blog, Wiki, Journal posts
6. Change dates and times on all time sensitive assignments
7. Hide dropped students in Grade Center
8. Check for duplicates in Grade Center
9. Check Point Values in Grade Center - very important for discussion board grades
10. Check links and videos to be sure they transferred.
11. Make course(s) available to students - MySite > Current Schedule > Manage (remember this process takes a minimum of 2 hrs. It's not instant)
12. Add Student Test Account to all your courses
13. Log in using Student Test account (remember the course needs to be set to 'available' in order to see it.
14. Email students when the course is available and link to your website.