Since the spring of 2007 Saddleback College Community Education has extended its services to include proctoring examinations for outside Colleges, Universities, and organizations.
Note: This service is for outside entities only. Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College students must coordinate proctoring with their individual instructors.
Schedule:Proctoring takes place by appointment only.
Appointments are scheduled in 3-hour blocks,
9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm,
Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Fees:$50 fee covers up to three hours of proctoring services.
$25 fee will be charged for each additional hour, or any part thereof. Additional hours must be scheduled in advance.
- Students must contact Community Education directly at
(949) 582-4646 to schedule a proctoring appointment. Computers available upon request.
- Students must request that exam(s) be sent to Community Education at least one full week prior to the exam date. Exams accepted in .rtf or.pdf format at
email@example.com or by U.S. mail at:
Saddleback College Community Education
Attn: Proctoring and Testing Services
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3635
- Students must confirm that Community Education has received the exam at least three working days prior to exam date.
- Students must arrive at the Community Education Office at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time. Courtesy parking is available. Saddleback College parking regulations are in effect outside of the designated Community Education courtesy visitor area.
- Scheduling payment of $10 is due when booking the exam date. Balance of $40 for proctoring services is made when a student arrives at the Community Education Office to take the exam. Community Education accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. A $10 tranfer fee will apply for changed or missed appointments.
- All supplies, other than the requested computer, are the responsibility of the student.
- Community Education will follow the testing guidelines indicated by the instructor/organization and may direct the student to leave personal items in Community Education Safe during the exam.