ASG Applications for 2014/2015
Applications close on March 20, 2014
Applications close on April 11, 2014
Become an ASG Volunteer
VOLUNTEERING HOURS! Sign-up here to become and ASG volunteer. The ASG offers wide array of volunteering opportunities to all Saddleback College students. For more information contact the Director of Human Resources & Volunteering, Lily Rahmani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an ASG Member
All applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must enroll in at least 5 units during the fall and spring semesters.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must participate in at least 1 ASG committee or 1 campus-wide committee.
- Must purchase an ASB Stamp each semester.
- Must have Saddleback College as their college of record.
- Must maintain satisfactory attendance to ASG meetings, events, and activities.
These are basic requirements for membership. Each position requires further duties and obligations. ASG highly recommends all applicants review the ASG Bylaws before submitting their application. Please feel free to contact the ASG President if you have any further questions.
AVAILABLE ASG POSITIONS:
*There are no vacant position for the 2013/2014 Academic year.