Next Funding Cycle Deadline: Friday, May 3, 2013 for May/June/July/August conferences
Due by NOON in AGB #121 or 122
- August 31- September/October Conferences
- September 28 - October/November Conferences
- October 26- November/December/January Conferences
- November 30 - December/January/February Conferences
- January 25 - February/March Conferences
- February 22 - March/April Conferences
- March 29 - April/May Conferences
- May 3 - May/June/July/August Conferences
The Faculty Development Committee wants to remind you that Friday, May 3, 2013 is the final deadline to submit a funding request before summer break. This cycle is for conferences held in May, June, July and August.
Remember: No after-the-fact funding is given.
Funding maximum for the year is: $1,000 for full-time faculty; $500 for associate faculty.
The next funding deadline is TBA (Fall 2013).
|Please Read Before Beginning Process:|
Note: Faculty on sabbatical are not eligible to receive Faculty Development Funds. Please see the Academic Employee Master Agreement.
Forms Required BEFORE Conference:
Please remember to attach all documentation that applies.
The committee does not require the Request to Attend Conference form (below) and is not part of the funding request; therefore, IF your division requires this form, please send separately for Vice President's signature and we will return it once signed.
|Forms Required AFTER Conference:|
Please remember to attach all original itemized receipts and submit within 30 days after your conference or workshop.