Online (Emergency 24-hour and 3-day processing)
Saddleback College uses Credentials Solutions, Inc. to accept transcript orders on the Internet via a secured site. The TranscriptsPlus option:
- Allows you to submit your request anytime day or night.
- Eliminates the delay created by submitting requests by mail.
- Eliminates the need to come to Saddleback College to place an order.
- Authorizes and processes your credit card payment.
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law.
- Provides e-mail or fax communication with you while your order is being processed.
- Allows you to track the status of your order.
CLICK HERE to use this service
*There is a minimal charge for this service.
Check the status of your online Transcript Order
In-Person (Standard 10-day Processing Only)
IMPORTANT: Saddleback College does not accept emergency transcript requests (by paper form) in person. Emergency transcript requests must be submitted online.
You may come in person to SSC 102 to submit a Transcript Request Form in person. The Transcript Request Form can only be submitted in person.
- Photo identification is required
- Cash, check or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Please allow 10 working days for transcript requests submitted in person to be processed.
Transcripts can be submitted to Saddleback College electronically, by mail, or in person.
NEW STUDENTS: Please ensure that you have applied to Saddleback College and have been issued a Student ID number. This Student ID number will be linked to your electronic student records (including transcripts from other institutions) at Saddleback College.
IMPORTANT: Prerequisites are not cleared automatically when transcripts are sent to Saddleback College. Please contact the Matriculation Office for all courses that have a math or English prerequisite. For all other prerequisite evaluations, contact the division office where the course originates.
Saddleback College only accepts electronic transcripts through Docufide, Credentials, SCRIP-SAFE, AARTS (ARMY/AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EDUCATION REGISTRY TRANSCRIPT SYSTEM), or SMART (Sailor / Marine ACE Registry Transcript).
By Mail or In Person:
IMPORTANT: Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Any unsealed transcripts will not be received/accepted.
Please mail or deliver transcripts to:
Office of Admissions, Records, and Enrollment Services
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo CA. 92692
Fax or Email:
Saddleback College DOES NOT accept transcripts by Fax or Email.