- NEW Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249) - To better address the statewide Student Success efforts, Saddleback College has established the Faculty Center for Student Success (formerly CIDDE and ITL) in BGS 249. Over the next months, we will be identifying and implementing new faculty services in the Center. Our goal is to create a center that activity supports faculty needs and encourages regular use of its facilities. Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student Success Summit: All faculty, staff, and administrators are invited to become a presenter at the Student Success Summit on April 25th on the campus of Irvine Valley College. To become a presenter, complete the call_for_proposals.pdf and submit your proposal to Patti Flanigan at email@example.com on or before March 17, 2014. Form: call_for_proposals.pdf
- Teaching Mentorship Program: If you wish to work with a faculty mentor or be a faculty mentor, please contact Kathy Damm. For more information, check out Teaching Mentorship Program.
- Supporting Students: Encourage your students to become involved in LRC Tutoring. For additional information, check LRC Tutoring (LRC 212) or call 949.582.4519.
- Spring Break: March 23 - March 29 - Classes are not in session.
- Campus Closed: The college campus will be closed for services on Friday, March 28.
Student Success Summit: April 25 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the campus of Irvine Valley College. (Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.) Call for Proposals are due to Patti Flanigan at firstname.lastname@example.org on March 17, 2014.
|Faculty Forms and Documents||
|Student Learning and Technical Support (Referral for Students)||
|Faculty Resources for Online Education|
Important College/Division Dates:
|College/Division Dates||Academic Calendar|
Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249)
|Faculty Center for Student Success||
Free Tutoring and Workshops for Students
|Tutoring at Saddleback College||
|Student Success Workshops||
Please refer your students in need of support with their college email, MySite, and Blackboard to these sites:
|Student Resources||Computer Labs on Campus|
|Student Technical Support||Student Help Directory for Technical Support|