Welcome to The Leadership Lab!
As a part of a concentrated effort to build a coherent and robust student development program at Saddleback College -- inclusive of leadership, personal, and professional development – the Student Development Office is offering The Leadership Lab, a casual, drop-in, self-study, co-curricular leadership seminar. The Leadership Lab is constucted to enhance students' understanding and awareness of the following core competencies:
- Self-Awareness, Personal Development, and Life Skills
- Leadership and Communication
- Citizenship, Social Justice and Responsibility
Students will have the opportunity to reflect upon these three clusters of core competencies via speakers, service opportunities, and TED Talks, all organized to around fascinating subjects from gardening to vulnerability, what we describe as creative correlations.Students will also have access to related literature, blog posts, and a discussion board via The Leadership Lab in the ASG/Clubs Portal.
Sign up for The Leadership Lab in the ASG/Clubs Portal.
Sign up for Certified Student Leader Training on Leadership Lab Fridays.
TED Tuesdays (Follow link for full Fall 2014 schedule)
Find The Leadership Lab Online (via the ASG/Clubs Portal)
- To be eligible for a Completion Award all Leadership Lab participants must sign up for the group within the ASG/Clubs portal.
Leadership Lab Response Form (to be counted toward Completion Award)
- To be eligible for a Completion Award all Leadership Lab participants must complete this form after all Leadership Lab requirements are fulfilled.