Visit our Financial Assistance and Scholarships office to check your eligibility, and learn the steps required to qualify.
Don't forget our Career and Re-Entry Center to research career information on your chosen major.
While you attend classes or work, you may utilize the college's state-of-the-art Child Development Center for children ages 18 months to 6 years.
The Tutoring Center provides free tutoring for Saddleback College students. Varied tutoring services are available to satisfy student needs: one-to-one, small group, drop-in, and study-skill workshops.
Many of our local High School students enroll in Saddleback classes - visit our Outreach Services for more information. Guided tours are available to any individual or group interested in viewing the campus. Reservations are necessary. Please call the Outreach Department 949-582-4218 to schedule a tour.
Vending machines and coffee/food carts are located throughout the campus.
- Admissions, Records and Enrollment Services
- Associated Student Government/Clubs
- Campus Police
- Campus Tours
- Career Guidance Services
- Career and Re-Entry Center
- Child Development Center
- Counseling Services
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Extended Opportunities Programs & Services (EOPS, CARE, & CalWORKs)
- Financial Assistance/Scholarship
- International Students Office
- Job Services
- Library Services
- Matriculation/Assessment & Orientation
- Re-Entry Services
- Student Development
- Student Health Center
- Student Outreach and Recruitment
- Student Permanent Photo IDs
- Tutoring Center
- Transfer Center
- Veterans Administration (VA) Education Benefits
- Veterans Education & Transition Services (VETS)