- Fall Semester: Starts on August 18th
- Special Curriculum Training on August 19th: The Curriculm Office will be hosting drop-in CurricUNET assistance and training in the Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249) from 9am to 4pm. As faculty, if you are new to working in CurricUNET, in need of a CurricUNET refresher, or are seeking assistance with their curriculum, please join us.
- Prepare for Fall 2014: As a new or returning faculty, explore this site for the latest tips for both you and your students to support your success at Saddleback College: Semester Procedures.
On Tuesday, August 19th the Curriculum Office is hosting drop-in CurricUNET assistance and training in the computer lab located within the Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249) from 9am to 4pm. If faculty are new to working in CurricUNET, in need of a CurricUNET refresher, or are seeking assistance with their curriculum we encourage them to stop by that day.
Teaching and Learning
Fall 2014 Faculty Coordinators - Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249)
To serve all faculty members with their instructional needs in both online and on campus classes, the Center has three faculty coordinators for Fall 2014. The names and contact information for these coordinators are:
- Kathy Damm: email@example.com or (949) 582-4816 or
Center Hours: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am or by appointment
- Brett Myhren: firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 582-4600 or
Center Hours: Wednesday from 2 pm to 5 pm or by appointment
- Jenny Langrell: email@example.com or (949) 582-4453 or
Center Hours: Tuesday from 2 pm to 5 pm or by appointment
Key support for faculty include:
- conducting one-on-one new faculty orientations on college services and resources.
- providing individual sessions and workshops on best practices in teaching and learning in both online and on campus classes.
- advising faculty on college resources and services.
- maintaining and updating our Faculty Guide to Online Education.
- supporting faculty with the development and implementation of online courses.
- assisting faculty to create and/or effectively update the C2 forms and official course syllabus for Curriculum approval.
|Faculty Forms and Documents||
|Student Learning and Technical Support (Referral for Students)||
Important College/Division Dates:
|College/Division Dates||Academic Calendar|
Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249)
|Faculty Center for Student Success||
Free Tutoring and Workshops for Students
|Tutoring at Saddleback College||
|Student Success Workshops||
Please refer your students in need of support with their college email, MySite, and Blackboard to these sites:
|Student Resources||Computer Labs on Campus|
|Student Technical Support||Student Help Directory for Technical Support|