Program Review (PR) is a systematic process for the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data concerning a program and its curriculum, and is utilized in making recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the program and its impact on student learning. It is a means of ensuring that the college’s programs are effective and responsive to the local college community within the limitations of available resources. Through a review of student learning outcomes, key program indicators, and program objectives, we will be able to assess our educational effectiveness and continue to offer high quality programs.
Administrative Unit Review (AUR) is a similar process for making recommendations to improve the effectiveness of student support and administrative service units on campus.
Copies of the most recent Program Reviews and Administrative Unit Reviews can be found on the Educational Planning and Assessment SharePoint site.
For assistance, contact the PR/AUR Coordinator, Heidi Ochoa.
- Program Review Handbook for Instructional Programs (4-11-12)
- Administrative Unit Review Handbook for Student Support and Administrative Units (4-11-12)
- inFORM Information Sheet
- Instructional Program Review Template
- Student Support and Administrative Unit Review Template
- Five-Year Staffing Profile Template