(***Not all programs at Saddleback College offer CWE Internships. Contact the Department Chair in your Academic Program to verify if CWE is offered)
1. You must have a job or a secured internship in order to apply for the CWE program. Use Gaucho Jobs to find internships or click for more resources.
2. Read the student workbook.
3. Complete the
(Please check back for the Spring 2014 CWE Application)
SPRING 2014 CWE STUDENT APPLICATION
*** Attention Mac users: We recommend you use Adobe Reader to view and complete the application as Mac Preview (the default document viewer) may have compatibility problems with the application). Click here to download Adobe Reader for Mac.
4. Contact the CTE Program Department Chair in your academic program to:
* Submit your completed CWE Program Enrollment Application &
* Request a referral to a CWE Instructor in your program
5. If approved, your assigned CWE Instructor will issue you an Add Permit Code (APC).
6. Use the APC code to register for the CWE course in Mysite
(SEE ENROLLMENT DEADLINES TO THE RIGHT)
FULL TERM CWE INTERN
01/21/2014 - 05/22/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 2/2/14)
12 WEEK CWE INTERN
02/18/2014 - 05/22/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 3/5/14)
2ND 8 WEEK CWE INTERN
03/31/14 - 05/22/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 4/9/14)
ALL FALL 2013 SEMESTER ENDS 12/21/13